ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK
Areas of responsibility include the following, while other duties may be assigned to meet the needs of the business:
- Processing vendor invoices received via mail, email and fax
- Process weekly checks to vendors
- Maintain corporate credit card program, statements and transactions
- Maintain corporate vendor card program
- Ability to work independently with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- The ability to develop priorities and handle multiple demands in a fast paced environment.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Solid understanding of accounts payable is a must.
- At least 2 years of experience working with Accounts Payable.
- Course training, 2 year accounting degree or equivalent experience a plus.
- Includes sitting for extended periods of time, standing, walking, bending, kneeling and use of hands and arms.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently. Must be able to work under time constraints to assist in the month and year-end closing process.
- Atmosphere is a smoke-free, temperature controlled environment
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Optional Short and Long Term Disability
If interested in applying, please provide resume to:
Utility Supply and Construction Company
Attn: Human Resources
420 Roth St., Suite A Reed City, MI 49677
No phone calls please!!!