Accounts Receivable Clerk
Areas of responsibility include the following, but other duties may be assigned to meet the needs of the business:
- Analyzing and processing cash receipts including Lock Box Payments, ACH/Wire, and credit card.
- Monitoring customer accounts for delinquency and other irregularities.
- Communications with customers, sales personnel, and management.
- Generate and distribute customer invoices via mail, email, and fax.
- Handle collection communications on past due invoices and billing inquiries.
- Ability to Work independently with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- The ability to develop priorities and handle multiple demands in a fast paced environment.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Solid understanding of accounts receivable is a must.
- At least 2 years of experience working with Accounts Receivable.
- Course training, 2 year degree or equivalent experience a plus.
If interested in applying, please send resume to email@example.com by April 20, 2018.
If interested in mailing resume, please see address below:
Utility Supply and Construction
Attn: Human Resources
420 Roth St., Suite A
Reed City, MI 49677