We are seeking a motivated, career-minded person for a business analyst position supporting our Epicor Prophet 21 (P21) installation. The successful candidate will have a keen ability to analyze situational circumstances and find creative ways to solve problems. Duties and Responsibilities
- Must have a willingness and desire to learn
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
- Communicate with colleagues, management and departments concerning requirements, project status and issues.
- Develop an understanding of corporate systems and interfaces.
- Understand, Develop and Improve process flow documentation and diagrams
- Provide end user support at all locations.
- Support functional areas in developing and delivering their end-user training for new processes and Epicor functionality.
Skills / Attributes Required
- Bachelor's degree in related field OR equivalent work experience of 3 to 5+ years.
- Epicor (or similar ERP system) implementation and support experience preferred, however will train the right candidate.
- Proficient with implementing Epicor (or similar ERP system) queries, data management, business process management, dashboards and reports
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs such as Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills and strong focus on delivery of objectives within timeline.
- Ability to present ideas and facts in a user-friendly language for non-technical users
- Effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Analytical and problem-solving skills (distinguish between OS, Hardware, Database, Application and/or Process failures)
- Process and procedural experience in developing, modifying and testing of system software.
- Can translate business/user requirements into application/systems software requirements
- Gathering and analyzing complex data with the ability to absorb and retain information quickly
Interested candidates send resume to:
Utility Supply and Construction Co.,
Attn: Human Resources,
420 Roth St., Suite A, Reed City, MI 49677
or email email@example.com.