Requirements include but not limited to:
- Understand standard purchasing policies and procedures.
- Processing purchase orders, change orders, order acknowledgments and RMA’s
- Measure supplier performance
- Working Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Capable of working on multiple projects at same time to meet deadlines.
Important Skills and Abilities Include:
- Professional Manner and Appearance
- Strong Communication and Organizational Skills with Employees
- Work on Projects Independently
- Work in a Fast-Paced Environment
- Accuracy, Efficient, and Promptness a Must
- Ability to operate office machines and specialized equipment such as a computer, copier, fax machine and calculator.
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred; however, extensive purchasing experience may substitute.
Please send resumes to email@example.com.
No phone calls please.