We are seeking a motivated, career minded person who is willing to wear multiple hats, be team oriented, enthusiastic, and dedicated to helping the company grow. This is for a Developer position at our Reed City Michigan location. Experience with web design, reporting, and troubleshooting technical issues with both internal and external customers would be a plus along with any certifications. The successful candidate will have a keen ability to analyze situational circumstances and find creative ways to solve problems. Great benefit package.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Must have a desire and willingness to learn.
- Develop and support web and mobile applications
- Support and design interfaces to various systems utilizing custom code, web services, and/or APIs (XML/Json/RESTful/Soap)
- Develop, maintain, troubleshoot and document custom processes, integrations and applications.
- Develop ad-hoc and scheduled reports utilizing Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services and other Report design tools.
- Troubleshoot and document technical issues with both internal and external customers
- Support users in the use of Computer equipment by providing necessary training and advice.
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
Skills / Attributes Required
- Bachelor’s degree in related field OR equivalent college + work experience.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft software.
- Experience with database structure, Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL queries.
- Experience developing in SSIS/SSRS as well as C# is a plus
- Experience in web design, web management and web maintenance is a plus
- Ability to analyze information, investigate and creatively solve problems along with great attention to detail.
- Ability to follow a logical critical path to resolve coding issues independently
- General programming skill such as software development fundamentals, software algorithm design, performance tuning, debugging, testing and technical documentation.
If interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com by March 24, 2018.