The Hydaker-Wheatlake Co. has an immediate opening for an estimating administrative assistant. This full-time position will provide general clerical support functions for the estimating department and would report directly to the director of estimating or chief estimator.
Requirements include but not limited to:
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of working on multiple projects at same time to meet deadlines
- Ability to operate utilize internet services for product, client, and geographical region information, downloading and uploading of information on client portal servers, proofing resource for documentation, operation of office equipment, such as copier, computer, fax machine, and calculator
- Missdig Coordinator for multiple work states
- Assist Estimators in documentation preparation for proposals
Any equivalent combination of education, training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities may be considered. Construction and field experience a positive.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 4, 2018.