Field Safety Specialist - OH
The Hydaker-Wheatlake Co. has an immediate opening for a Field Safety
Specialist. This full-time position will focus on assisting field leaders by conducting safety
training, audits, incident investigations and promoting company safety procedures for crews
working in Ohio.
Requirements include but not limited to:
- Knowledge of OSHA and Industry Standards
- Knowledge of Company Safety Policies and Procedures
- Conduct Safety Training for Employees
- Perform Safety Audits
- Investigate Incidents
- Lead and Implement Projects and Training
- Responsible for Customer Communication
- Follow Vehicle Operator Safety Program and Safety Policies
- Working Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Capable of working on multiple projects at same time to meet deadlines.
- Availability to Respond to Storm or Emergency Work
Important Skills and Abilities Include:
- Professional Manner and Appearance
- Strong Communication and Organizational Skills with Employees and Customers
- Work on Projects Independently
- Work in a Fast-Paced Environment
- Accuracy, Efficient, and Promptness a Must
- Ability to operate office machines and specialized equipment such as a computer, copier,
fax machine and calculator.
This position requires experience in the electrical utility construction industry. Previous experience as a lineman is desired. OSHA 500, 501, and CPR / First Aid Instructor Certifications is a plus.
Please send resumes to email@example.com