Field Safety Specialist - Statewide Iowa
The Hydaker Wheatlake Co. is seeking an experienced Safety Professional to join our Iowa team. This full-time position will focus on assisting field leaders by conducting safety training, audits, incident investigations and promoting company safety procedures for crews Statewide Iowa. Our ideal candidate will have experience 5+ years in the utility industry.
Requirements include but not limited to:
- Knowledge of OSHA and Industry Standards
- Knowledge of Company Safety Policies and Procedures
- Conduct Safety Training for Employees
- Perform Safety Audits
- Investigate Incidents
- Lead and Implement Projects and Training
- Responsible for Customer Communication
- Follow Vehicle Operator Safety Program and Safety Policies
- Working Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Capable of working on multiple projects at same time to meet deadlines.
- Availability to Respond to Storm or Emergency Work
Important Skills and Abilities Include:
- Professional Manner and Appearance
- Strong Communication and Organizational Skills with Employees and Customers
- Work on Projects Independently
- Work in a Fast-Paced Environment
- Accuracy, Efficient, and Promptness a Must
- Ability to operate office machines and specialized equipment such as a computer, copier, fax machine and calculator.