Field Service Lube Tech
Crossroads Mobile Maintenance has an immediate need for a lube tech to service regions throughout Michigan and the surrounding states. This is a great opportunity for an entry level mechanic to grow and learn more in the heavy equipment diesel field.
Responsibilities and requirements include but are not limited to:
• Preventative maintenance of on- and off-road heavy duty trucks and equipment.
• DOT inspections and inspection/testing of equipment
• Pickup and delivery of parts and equipment
• Maintain service records and other paperwork
• Parts inventory control
• Compliance with company and customer safety policies, capable of working safely and productively without constant supervision
• CDL class A driver’s license and clean driving record, background check required
Experience in off-road heavy duty trucks and equipment is desired. Must have own tools. Great benefit package. Must be able to pass a background check.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org