Position Available: Fleet Administrator
Location: Reed City, MI
Utility Supply and Construction has an immediate opening for a Fleet Administrator. This full-time position will provide the administration for a large and diversified fleet.
- Manage the Shell fuel card program, which includes timely issuance and inactivation of cards, reporting, and regular auditing.
- Assist with the development of a bulk fuel purchasing program and record keeping.
- Import bulk fuel records into GPS Insight telematics system.
- Prepare the quarterly IFTA report and other fuel tax reports.
- Prepare fuel tax credits.
- Assist with managing and making developmental improvements to the Company’s GPS Insight telematics platform, and provide regular meaningful reporting to the proper personnel to support them in their goals and metrics.
- Act as a representative of Utility Supply & Construction Company in the community.
- Maintain harmonious relations with everyone associated with the organization.
- Perform any other related or unrelated, unassigned, unspecified, unusual or special duty the USC Fleet Administration Manager may assign.
Important skills and abilities include:
- Basic knowledge of construction equipment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong computer/software skills and reasoning
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to work on projects independently
- Strong organizational skills
- Work in fast-paced environment
- Capable of working on multiple projects at the same time to meet deadlines
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred; however, extensive experience in the Electrical Contracting industry may substitute.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 22, 2018.
No phone calls please.