We are seeking a proven team player to support Human Resources policies and programs in our Corporate Office in Reed City, Michigan. This is a service-oriented position and involves:
- New Employee Orientation and Set Up
- Updating Company HR Database
- Generating and Distributing HR and Safety Reports
- Benefit Administer
- Off Work Tracking (FMLA and Unemployment)
- Verification of Employments
- Job Ads and Recruitment
- Assistant Drug Testing Administer
- Other HR Functions
Strong communication and teamwork skills are necessary with a willingness to “do what it takes to get the job done”.
- BA degree, concentration in Human Resources preferred
- Minimum 3-5 year Human Resources experience
Important skills and abilities include:
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Professional Manner and Appearance
- Interpersonal Relationship Skills
- Ability to give and take constructive feedback
- Work on projects independently
- Accuracy, Efficiency and Promptness
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
Utility Supply and Construction Company provides a competitive salary and benefit package including paid vacation, 401(k), and ESOP participation.
If interested in applying, please provide resume by May 4th, 2018.
No phone calls please!