We are seeking a motivated, career-minded person for a systems/network administrator position. The successful candidate will have a keen ability to analyze situational circumstances and find creative ways to solve problems.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Must have a desire and willingness to learn
• Microsoft Active Directory Services, Azure Active Directory Services, Domain Controllers, Exchange, Office 365 management
• Configuration, support & maintenance of network (Cisco), firewall, and security.
• Install, configure, support & maintain hardware and software systems for the following: Hyper-V, VmWare, Windows Servers, Remote Desktop Servers, & Windows 10 clients
• Install, configure, support & maintain - Physical network hardware (Routers, WAPs, Cradlepoints, Switches, etc)
• Internet circuits (local & remote locations) – performance, maintenance, and troubleshooting
• Perform regularly scheduled system maintenance such as installing and evaluating patches & performing system upgrades
• Perform preventative maintenance and support for servers and network equipment
• Support file and print services
• Maintain network and computer security for user profiles, user access, data access, network and hardware access
• Respond to IT help desk calls/requests, document progress, & provide proper support to resolve the calls/requests in a timely manner.
• Documenting computer, printer, security and data integrity standards
• Technical documentation such as documenting network configuration/topology & settings as well as various instructional documents.
• Manage relationships with hardware/software vendors, obtaining quotes & making purchases.
• Ability to self-manage time and priorities based on work requirement guidelines.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending and participating in appropriate training
Skills / Attributes Required
• Bachelor's degree in related field plus experience in related field of 2+ years
• Strong troubleshooting & research skills
• Experience with Powershell
• Proficient with Microsoft Office programs such as Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Strong communication skills and strong focus on delivery of objectives within timeline.
Interested candidates send resume to: Utility Supply and Construction Co., Attn: Human Resources, 420 Roth St., Suite A, Reed City, MI 49677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.