We are seeking a motivated, career-minded person for a network administrator position. The successful candidate will have a keen ability to analyze situational circumstances and find creative ways to solve problems.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Must have a desire and willingness to learn
- Microsoft Active Directory Services, Azure Active Directory Services, Domain Controllers, Exchange, Office 365 management
- Configuration, support & maintenance of network (Cisco), firewall, and security.
- Install, configure, support & maintain hardware and software systems for the following: Hyper-V, VmWare, Windows Servers, Remote Desktop Servers, & Windows 10 clients
- Install, configure, support & maintain - Physical network hardware (Routers, WAPs, Cradlepoints, Switches, etc)
- Internet circuits (local & remote locations) – performance, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Disaster Recovery planning, implementation, replication, snapshots/backups, testing
- Perform regularly scheduled system maintenance such as installing and evaluating patches & performing system upgrades
- Perform preventative maintenance and support for servers and network equipment
- Support file and print services
- Maintain network and computer security for user profiles, user access, data access, network and hardware access
- Respond to IT help desk calls/requests, document progress, & provide proper support to resolve the calls/requests in a timely manner.
- Understanding of VOIP phone systems desired, will train the right candidate
- Understanding of Nimble (or similar storage system) desired, will train the right candidate
- Documenting and setting computer, printer, security and data integrity standards
- Technical documentation such as documenting network configuration/topology & settings as well as various instructional documents.
- Ability to self-manage time and priorities based on work requirement guidelines
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending and participating in appropriate training
Skills / Attributes Required
- Bachelor's degree in related field plus work experience of 5+ years.
- Strong troubleshooting & research skills
- Proficient in the use of Powershell
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs such as Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills and strong focus on delivery of objectives within timeline.
Interested candidates send resume to:
Utility Supply and Construction Co.,
Attn: Human Resources,
420 Roth St., Suite A,
Reed City, MI 49677
or email email@example.com.