The Hydaker-Wheatlake Co. has an immediate opening for a Project Estimator. This full-time position will develop and maintain detailed quantities and accurate cost standards for the use in developing cost estimates for all projects.
Requirements include but not limited to:
Experience in Utility/High Voltage Transmission, Distribution, or Substation field
- Administrate and Coordinate bids
- Develop and Maintain relationships with customers
- Follow Vehicle Operator Safety Program and Safety Policies
- Working Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Capable of working on multiple projects at same time to meet deadlines.
- Availability to Respond to Storm or Emergency Work
- Important Skills and Abilities Include:
- Knowledge of OSHA Standards
- Professional Manner and Appearance
- Strong Communication and Organizational Skills with Employees
- Work on Projects Independently
- Work in a Fast-Paced Environment
- Accuracy, Efficient, and Promptness a Must
- Ability to operate office machines and specialized equipment such as a computer, copier, fax machine and calculator.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business Administration or experience in the Electrical Contracting industry may substitute.