Project Manager - Northern Indiana
Hydaker Wheatlake is looking for an experienced Project Manager. This person will be working on projects within the eastern (primarily DTE) distribution region in Michigan.
The basic function of the Project Manager is to ensure that all contracts assigned are completed accurately, efficiently, timely, within budget, with a high degree of quality and that they produce an acceptable level of profit.
Project Managers are also responsible for being an administrator and coordinator, providing the necessary planning, organization, direction, and control to meet the operational goals of the company for each project, which are focused on power transmission, distribution, substation, renewable energy, and gas distribution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The principal duties and responsibilities of the Project Manager consist of, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ensures that all contracts assigned are completed on time and within budget, as stated in the original proposal or contract.
- Reviews all change orders on assigned projects and ensures that such are properly communicated to the field.
- Ensures that all information for progress billings, final billings, and service work are submitted in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensures that all safety policies, rules, and regulations are followed and enforced.
- Adapt and maintain procedures to ensure all of The Hydaker-Wheatlake Company's site personnel are meeting all of The Hydaker-Wheatlake Company safety policies and MIOSHA or local safety measures. Hold safety meetings weekly or as directed by management. Ensures that the proper safety equipment is on site and utilized when needed such as PPE or proper equipment to prevent unsafe acts by personnel.
- Assists the Divisional Vice-President in the completion of Employee Performance Evaluations for those personnel that have reported to this position during the period covered.
- Staffing is maintained at a sufficient level to meet the needs of assigned contracts. Coordinates with Contractors and Owners to ensure the prompt start of all assigned projects.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Optional Short and Long Term Disability
Please send resumes to email@example.com