Safety & Claims Specialist
We are seeking a proven team player to support the Safety Department’s policies and programs in our Corporate Office in Reed City, Michigan. This is a service-oriented position and involves:
- Incident/Accident Investigation – Administrator
- Claims Reporting/Point-of-Contact/Employee Liaison
- Processing Claims – Initiation-Tracking-Follow-up to Closure
- Workers’ Compensation Administration
- Complaint Calls
- Property Damage Resolution
- After-hours complaint/claims/incident calls
- Underground Damage Prevention Administrator
- General Safety Department Support
Strong communication and teamwork skills are necessary with a willingness to “do what it takes to get the job done”.
- BA degree preferred
- Minimum 3-5 year experience in a safety or claims administration related field may substitute
Important skills and abilities include:
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Professional Manner and Appearance
- Interpersonal Relationship Skills
- Ability to give and take constructive feedback
- Work on projects independently
- Accuracy, Efficiency and Promptness
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
Utility Supply and Construction Company provides a competitive salary and benefit package including paid vacation, 401(k), and ESOP participation.
If interested in applying, please provide resume by September 3rd, 2018.
No phone calls please!