Power Line Supply is immediately hiring a Warehouse Associate. We are one of the largest independent distributors of electrical products in the country. Focused specifically on serving electrical utilities and the contractors that work for them, PLS has a history of providing innovative solutions to the industry which has helped the company experience exceptional growth over the last two decades
- Assist with the housekeeping, organization and general appearance of the warehouse and yard.
- Assist with warehousing and tooling activities such as unloading, loading, stocking, receiving and inventory control.
- Other general duties as assigned by the Warehouse Supervisor.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The principal duties and responsibilities of the Warehouse Associate consist of, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ensure their personal safety and well-being by following all safety policies, rules, and regulations of Power Line Supply.
- Follow the directives of the Warehouse Supervisor for reoccurring duties to ensure excellent yard and warehouse housekeeping conditions.
- As directed by the Warehouse Supervisor, assist with warehousing and tooling activities such as receipt of materials, stocking shelves and bins, loading and unloading trucks and trailers, and conducting inventory.
- Unload goods as per client specifications.
- Operate heavy machinery including Rough Terrain Forklifts, Forklifts.
- Be proficient in use of PLS’ P21 ERP system.
- Report any instance of mishap or accident to the supervisor and/or incident reporting hotline.
- Ensure your availability to respond to Storm or Emergency work that may occur from time to time for proper support of customer’s needs.
- Performs any other related or unrelated, unassigned, unspecified, unusual or special duty the Warehouse Supervisor may assign from time to time.
- Maintains cooperative working relationships with all Utility Supply and Construction Company employees. This includes "inter" and "intra" departmental employees. Also included are all customers, contractors, owners, and suppliers.
- Acts as a representative of Power Line Supply Company in the community.
- Acts within the letter and spirit of the laws of the United States, the States and municipalities in which The Power Line Supply Company operates.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Optional Short and Long Term Disability
Utility Supply and Construction Company
Attn: Human Resources
420 Roth St., Suite A Reed City, MI 49677
No phone calls please!!!